columbiauniversity

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자먹빵튜버 조회 5회 작성일 2021-06-10 19:49:58 댓글 0

본문

Into the Columbia Blue | Undergraduate Admissions Video | Columbia University

Go ahead, dive in and discover what it's like to be an undergraduate student at Columbia University in the City of New York, from the people who know it best.

Follow Columbia Admissions:
Twitter - @hamiltonhall
Instagram - @columbiaadmissions
undergrad.admissions.columbia.edu

To learn more about a Columbia undergraduate education, visit undergrad.admissions.columbia.edu

A Walk Through Campus

Take a history-filled stroll through your Columbia home.
Jitendra Mehta : Ooh I'm getting butterflies
Madhav Rajpurohit : Prakhar ke pravachan brought me here. What a college tho smh
Shilpa Pathak : I m 37 , had only 1 dream- to study in foreign university, bt is m now a complete house wife, and have completely forgot my subject of masters..and knw will never be able to make to such great intellectual places with variety of people to interact.,
If I could make time go back
My dream will not be fulfilled!!
Saweetie E : My stupid Japanese university is a total shithole comparing to THIS Idk why the fuck I chose to study in Japan.
America First : Good news!

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has sent a letter to universities suggesting they do not mandate vaccines for students:

https://aapsonline.org/open-letter-from-physicians-to-universities-reverse-covid-vaccine-mandates/

Thanks to Pinball Preparedness for bringing this to our attention.

a week in the life of a columbia university student

something about the nice weather makes everyone on campus so relaxed and spontaneous!!
p.s. full disclosure campus is not as fun during the winter or during exams season LOL but I still love columbia year-round :D

random tags lol:
columbia, columbia university, ivy day, a week in my life, college vlog, nyc, manhattan, new york, Ivy League, nyc vlog
Sanjeet Shetty : whats your major? guessing by the excel sheets -finance?
Ana A : your vlogs are so good !! you are gonna be BIGGGG!!
America First : Good news!

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has sent a letter to universities suggesting they do not mandate vaccines for students:

https://aapsonline.org/open-letter-from-physicians-to-universities-reverse-covid-vaccine-mandates/

Thanks to Pinball Preparedness for bringing this to our attention.
LOLO Stanley : I enjoy watching your videos. Can you send me a holiday card of you. I live at 248 west Alexander street, Chicago IL 60616 United States. My name is Nick Kwan
dan pham : I love you. You can add friend for me

#columbiauniversity

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,697건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.mstfair.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz