CVD-JP941X1

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자자연산홍어젓 조회 4회 작성일 2021-06-17 16:35:51 댓글 0

본문

Chemical Vapor Deposition- Basic Function || Nanotechnology Course Lecture 40

What is Chemical Vapor Deposition and what is its basic function?

Please like, comment, share and subscribe to our channel for more interesting videos....
https://web.facebook.com/Physics-Insight-2132144643763018/?modal=admin_todo_tour\u0026_rdc=3\u0026_rdr

For more information email us via
physicsinsight81@gmail.com

#chemicalvapourDeposition #whatischemicalvapourDeposition
Ethan Noumenon : super helpful video- However, having the narrator read directly from a script while making unflinching eye contact at the camera is a little unsettling- Personally if someone is going to be reading off a script with what seems like not much preparation(not that it was done poorly- it just seemed like she was reading from a textbook or something), I’d much rather just have bigger visuals on the screen and perhaps just cut to the speaker when necessary. That or have the speaker interact more with the visuals than just reading directly into camera kind of statue-like.

Again- very helpful video and it was explained very well, this is just my comments on it :)
Paul H. : This is great stuff. Well put together video. My mind is still blown by the fact that CVD is such a common industrial process - its kind of freaky, and it even allows us to make artificial diamonds and nuclear batteries. Weird, weird, weird.
Sai Ganesh : Very good explanation sister
Mayur Valvi : Very informative video ! This will definitely help me on my seminar lecture.
karthikeya gunturu : Thank u so muchhh

Lecture 24 (CHE 323) CVD, part 1

Chemical Vapor Deposition, part 1
PwrElec : As always.... Excellent!!! 
Chris Mack : PDF copies of all the slides in this course are available at:
http://www.lithoguru.com/scientist/CHE323/course.html
Pavel Kolesnichenko : I guess there is a misprint at the slide numbered 7 in the bottomest formula. The denominator should be (h_g+k_s), not (h_g+C_g).
Pavel Kolesnichenko : Why is the slope of pseudo-Arrhenius plot in the reaction-controlled regime proportional to -E_a/k_B? Arrhenius equation for reaction rate constant is k_T = A*exp(-E_a/(k_B*T)). Substituting it into the formula for deposition rate we can find the natural logarithm of the deposition rate being represented as

ln(v) = ln(k_T/N*(1/(k_B*T))*P_g) = ln(A*P_g/(k_B*T)) + ln(exp(-Ea/(k_B*T))) - ln(T), so
ln(v) = const - E_a/(k_B*T) - ln(T)

So in addition to linear dependence on 1/T, there is additional dependence of deposition rate on temperature in the form of ln(T) or -ln(1/T).
Nirmal Babu : too complicated for me

Chemical Vapor Deposition System

Innovative CVD Reactors for Single Crystal Diamond Synthesis
valam Eng : GOOD
Garvin P : Cost for Total Plant machinery.?
Gopal Patel : Price ?

#CVD-JP941X1

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,509건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.mstfair.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz